You can instantly bypass Google’s factory reset protection on any Tecno K7 easily without a computer by following these simple instructions. These instructions should be followed in order, on condition one meets the requirements since without them the entire process may be at standstill.
Before we get started, it is very important for you to understand what causes such a lock and how you can avoid it in future. Just like iCloud is for Apple devices, FRP on the other hand is for Android devices. Once you have a Google account linked to your phone (those of supported Android OS versions), performing a factory reset instantly activates FRP protection just like it happens on the How To Oppo Cph1701 Pattern & FRP Reset Using Miracle Box
For safety purposes, it is always recommended you first of all remove the active account linked to your mobile before eventually formatting the Tecno Spark K7. Removing it means getting rid of FRP option when starting the phone after a reset has been done.
On the other hand, you should always take note of the current Google account credentials linked to your Tecno K7 smartphone so you are able to use them once you reach that screen. Your email address and password linked must be stored safe since they are what you need. Remember, regaining access to your device means access to the internet so you can even swap a domain.
How to bypass FRP on Tecno K7
- Turn off your phone
- Insert a sim card with at least one contact
- Power on your device
- Connect to a WiFi network
- Go back and tap Emergency
- Tap edit, then contacts
- Tap on any contact, then SMS icon
- Type in “Youtube.com” and send
- Tap the “YouTube.com” link to visit page
- If prompted, select open with Chrome
- On Chrome, type “Google.com”
- Type GAM apk and download
- Also, type “FRP Bypass apk” and download
- Install “GAM and FRP Bypass apks reset files”
- Tap open on “Frp bypass”
- Tap the 3 dots and tap browser sign in
- Enter your “Email and password” and sig in
Now turn off your Tecno K7 mobile and reboot. Go through initial steps and continue until you reach the home screen. That is it, your have successfully removed the factory reset protection.